Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Woot woot..... what a great week!

After my win in the SG at the Canadian Champs, I finished second at the F.I.S.  SG the day after. I was happy about my second place finish as well. 
Yesterday I raced the Canadian Championship Giant Slalom.
After the first run I was in 4th place... I "over skied" the whole first run, took it a bit too safe and did not  risk enough. As we know as racers, without risk you can not get on the top of the podium. 
In the second run I took more risk and skied a lot better. I made a mistake though in the middle of the second pitch which cost me some time.  Mistakes happen though....
I still ended up on the podium in third place, which made this a great week of skiing in Nakiska for me.

It almost looks like a painting.



Hudec on the top, Spence second and me third....

A part of the course....

This is the Quebec ski team, the team I have been hanging out with!!! Thanks guys....

Cook, Hudec and my self just hanging out after the race at the daycare.

After the race I travelled to Calgary with Todd. I stayed at Erik and Karen's home in Calgary for the night. We had a great dinner with Erik, Karen, Robby and his girlfriend, Lup and myself...
Thank you Karen and Erik for the great hospitality!!

It was a nice day in Calgary, warm and sunny...

This morning I left for Denver where I will be racing the US nationals in the next days.
Have a great day....

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment