Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Val d'Isere..

Well I got my first World cup under my belt since my surgery.... Although it is a great hill and a beautiful ski area, it really was not an easy one to have my comeback race on.
I did not ski well. I was a bit too tense and not solid enough on my skis.  But this race is over now.  I have to look forward to the next one and give it my best there.


The race hill in the morning.

Jon Olsson raced his first World cup today, he did not finish though. 

Another shot of the race hill... Yea it really is steep!!

Leif Kristian Haugen and Brad Spence joking around.

The beautiful town of Val d'Isere and the race hill under the gondola.

Talk to you soon guys.

Jeff 


No comments:

Post a Comment