Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A few nice days in Montreal!

After racing and training in Colorado I flew back to Canada, to be exact, to Montreal. I love that city... and I now consider Montreal to be my new home away from home :-). There is always something happening in the city, especially now so close to Christmas, all the beautiful decorations and lights. And to top it off we also had a crazy snow storm, I find the city looks good in white. 
Because I will not be in Montreal for Christmas Julie had a nice Christmas surprise for me. She light up parts of her apartment with Christmas lights and had nice gifts for me. 
We also went to Mont-Tremblant to ski for a day with our buddy Chris Spear. It was a really cold and windy day but we still had lots of fun out there carving some turns.

After my short stay in Montreal I hoped on a plane and flew over to Europe where I spent one night with my family in Italy. 
Today I traveled for 8 hours by car to Val d'Isère France, where I will be racing the world cup GS on Saturday. I am really looking forward for that race, I really like Val d'Isere. It is not an easy hill to make my come back in world cup. But I am up for the challenge and can not wait for Saturday morning. 


Julie and myself.

The christmas lights and my lovely presents. 

Me staring at my big christmas stocking which was full of goodies. 

Julie walking through winter wonderland with a big smile on her face!!

On the way to Tremblant.

Chris and I after skiing.

I will keep you posted about Val d'Isere!!

Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment