Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Monday, December 13, 2010

Life on the road.

After packing up everything in Val d'Isere and an 8 hour drive through parts of France and Italy, I arrived late last night at my family's home in Sand in Taufers, Italy. 
It is really nice to spend some time here and see my family and friends.
Tomorrow I will be racing a Europa Cup GS in San Vigilio which is really close to my parent's home. That is the actual reason why I can be at my family's home for a day. 
I am looking forward to racing the Europa Cup tomorrow, although I will be starting further back because I have no E.C. points. 
After this race I am not sure yet where I will be going to next.
But I will keep you guys up to date. 

My mom and Julie will probably not be to happy about the pictures that I will be posting....

This is all the stuff that I always travel with all year round. The skis are missing though.

Dustin Cook, ( my usual roomy ) presenting his side of the room.

This is when most of my stuff is unpacked. 

You know it is really hard to keep everything in order if you have to pack and unpack almost every other day!!

Maybe I should be traveling with some of these....


So it would look more like this.....

I don't think that will happen.... It was just a thought. :-)

Later.
Jeff


1 comment: