Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thank you Hans aka TBS

Another week in Stubai with great conditions. The coaches of TBS really worked hard. Even though it snowed quite a bit, they got the hill in top shape. Our training run was in good condition, hard packed snow. I know it is hard to believe, but Helli, Alouis and the cat drivers were working in the early mornings pushing the fresh snow out of the TBS hill.
Hans invited me this week to stay at his apartment in Innsbruck. It is a nice place and it is only a 30 min drive to the base of Stubai, which is perfect. Hans, thank you very much again for everything. I think this year TBS is in top shape to start the season after such a great camp.

The HEAD techs.

The coaches sitting in the "cat" pushing the snow out of the TBS hill.

Amazing conditions. 

Great morning.

Armin, THE technician and Hans, after training on the way down.

Next morning, Hans inspecting the GS course. 


Now I am back in Suedtirol with my family. Enjoying the weekend. I will watch the race at Soelden tomorrow and I will be cheering for my Canadian team mates..... GOOD LUCK GUYS AND GO FOR IT!!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment