Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Winter wonderland.

I am back in Stubai again. It snowed over the past few days, and today the sun came out and it was a beautiful morning. 
I skied GS with Hans on the great TBS hill.  Helli and Alouis were up on the hill all day yesterday and prepared it, pushed a lot of new snow out so we could get down on the harder stuff. 
The first few runs the snow was a bit softer but it got better after each run.
My GS skiing is coming a long, but I still have a month of training ahead of me, with I am looking forward too.

Getting ready in the morning. ( Hans thanks for the pic. )



Helli and Alouis pulling out the fence from the fresh powder. Hans just checking if they do it right.

Hans and his girlfriend Maria at inspection. 

I hope the weather will stay good, so we have a few more days of good training.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment