Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kirchberg F.I.S. and Kitzbühel.


A few days ago I raced a GS F.I.S. race in Kirchberg. The field was really strong so it was a good race. I finished in second place, and I scored some good points.  At the same time it was a great warm - up for Kitzbühel because yesterday I raced the World Cup SG  there.

It was a really cool race, my start nr. was 45 and I skied really well until I went out half way down the course. It was a bit rough and I started my turn too early and I went right through a gate.  The good thing though is that I did not fall and everything is okay with my body. I really hope I can come back here next year and race the DH I think it is one of the craziest and at the same time, one of the coolest courses on the World Cup circuit.

My plan for the upcoming week is to get ready for the GS World Cups in Kransjka Gora. I am really exited to go there, I have never raced there yet, so it will be a new challenge.

Take care.
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Suuuuuper Jeffrey ;) !!!
    Du kannst es, das weiß ich und du und viele andere !!!! Wünsch dir nur das beste !!
    Grüße
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete