Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hi all


Last weekend I was racing in Adelboden, and even though I did not qualify for the second run,  I think it is one of the coolest GS races I have ever done. Too bad I did not have time to take any pictures, but it was just so crazy... Over 30,000 people were cheering in the finish area and along the sides.
I had a good run, up until the last pitch where I made a big mistake that cost me quite some time. But then they had to cancel the race because of too much fog. So now they are planing to do two GS races in Kransjka Gora ( Slovenia ).  I am really looking forward to these two  races.
In the meantime I will be training in Kirchberg ( Austria ) and I might also be  racing at some Europa Cup races.

Talk to you soon.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment