Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy holidays...

I am back! ;-) 
After a great holiday time, which I spent in Mont Tremblant I am leaving tomorrow for Europe. 
The past few days involved a whole lot of eating, relaxing and enjoying time with family and friends. 

Today though I started the new year on the right foot. Getting up at 6 am for a Super G session with Louis Pierre Helie and Erik Guay. It was a bit foggy on the mountain but we still managed to get four runs in before 9.30 am. 

Here are some pics from todays training, it was pretty dark in the morning and my phone did not take any "cover shots", so I had to work with what I got...

First chair lift ride in the new year... I love my job :-)

Lup and I walking to the start at Mont Tremblant, no people to be seen that early. Only the groomer fixing last minute details before the crowd shows up.


Troopers!! Lup the birthday boy posing for the pic.

Happy birthday my friend!! All the best and keep it up.

I would like to wish all of you a happy new year, and all that your hearts desire!!

Tomorrow is the same plan as today, other then after training I have to head back to the city to fly out. 

Europe here I come....

Later,
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment