Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another great camp!!

What a great ski camp I just had!! I trained GS in Saas Fee and two days of DH in Zermatt. It was amazing! The last three days Hans and my self trained with one of the best team and skiers in the world.  The swiss team!! It is great to ski with them and we had lots of fun together...

Sandro Viletta and Beat Feuz in the morning line up...

At the start. Coaches, service guys and athletes getting ready for another good training day.

Daniel Albrecht and my self.  Man that guy can ski!!!

When we went to Zermatt for two days of DH training we had a perfect set up directly at the bottom of the gondola. Team TBS also had a personal CHEFF on board. Kurt cooked up a storm for us. Thanks again for the great meal Kurt.

Kurt in action and Helli making sure everything is running the way it should!!



As you can see we all look a bit tired after nine days of intense training. 

Now I am back in Italy and I am looking forward to pick up my girlfriend Julie at the airport to night, she is coming for a visit. 

Stay posted,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment