Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Monday, September 19, 2011

Superdoc.

I am here in Saas Fee now and it snowed yesterday and today. The skiing was not great today but we needed the snow here in Europe so it is all good. The forecast for the next few days is great though, so we will have high volume ski training to look forward too. 
In the past years I was never able to ski high volume because my knee always started to act up if I skied too much. Swelling and pain was the outcome of harder training. 

At the beginning of the summer, when I wanted to start with the important dry land training, gym, biking and so on, I was not able to because my knee had kept bothering me. 
Whenever I have a problem in my body I always go to see superdoc Bob Litchfield. He is the right guy to see.  He is a amazing surgeon and has been fixing my knees as well as the knees of a lot of other professional athletes.
With Bob I know he will do his best to get me healthy as fast as he can. I trust this guy fully.


Dr. Robert Litchfield - Superdoc


So I went to see superdoc Bob Litchfield at the Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic in London, Ontario.
About two months ago he scooped my left knee.  Since then my knee is feeling so much better and I am finally able to do stuff that I was not able to do for so long. 
Bob, thank you so much for all your help. YOU ROCK!!! 

Stay posted,

Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment