Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Friday, September 23, 2011

Saas Fee

I have been skiing GS the past four days here in Saas Fee, the conditions are quite good and the weather once again has been cooperating greatly.
The canadian girls tech team is here as well, it is nice to see them, as I did not see them in so long.

I thought it would be funny to play a little game. 

Here is a picture of them, well a part of them. Lets see if you know who is who!!??

So who is who!??



Anna and my self on the T-bar.... 

Supercoach Helli...

Hans at inspection.

Anna and her whole wardrobe...

Today I am having a day off, and team TBS is traveling to Zermatt for two days of downhill training. I am looking forward doing some speed training.

Later,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment