Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Canadian Champs...

After a great week in Whistler I am now in Calgary staying with Erik Guay his wife Karen and little Logann.
Erik and his family just came from out East a few days ago, so he was able to bring my laptop and my camera, so I am getting back on it with the blogging.

This week I am racing the Canadian Championships in Nakiska. The first training run was today, followed by another training run tomorrow, then DH race on Saturday. 

This morning I left from Calgary with Jan Hudec and his little boy Oakley. 

Here is Jan, driving us safely to Nakiska.

This is Oakley playing brick breaker, and being super focused. :-)

It was raining in Calgary then when we got closer to the mountain we also got also closer to the sun... 



This is the mountain Nakiska!!

Jan and my self in the starting gate just before inspection. 

The top of the DH...

It was nice to ski some DH today, although it is quite an easy hill. BUT as they say:  "The easier the hill the harder it is to be fast.!!" I had a okay run today and looking forward for tomorrow and the rest of the Champs!!

I will keep you posted.
Cheers.
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment