Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Friday, February 25, 2011

Europa Cup in Italy...

I am in Italy now to be exact in Sarntal. The past few days I have been racing my first Europa Cup speed in a long time.
I joined team TBS once again, hanging out with Hans, Daniel, Romar, Koell and the Coaches Helli, Louis and the Finish b***h Peter Feichter and it has been a lot of fun. 

Hans finished second at the first DH behind Erik Fisher who is racing for the US ski team. 
I was about 2.50 seconds out, the times were really close together so I was quite happy with my performance.
I had a lot of fun doing DH, although I am still missing the final touch to go fast in DH. I am positive that I will get it soon though. 

At the start of the DH, what a great view. 

Hans and my self.

Peter Feichter, the man for everything.

The podium...from the left Hans, Erik, and Zahrobsky.

Getting ready to go rodeling!!!

From the left Romar, Daniel, Alexander Koell, Hans and my self...


Tomorrow we will be racing a Super G and right after that Daniel and my self will head to Austria for some more races.

Cheers and talk to you soon...

Jeff





No comments:

Post a Comment