Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

It is the time of the year that I want to spend with my family and loved ones. 
I am in Italy at my family's home. It is a really nice time of the year to be in this town. The only thing missing to make Christmas perfect is my girlfriend, Julie. 

The past few days we have been spending our days decorating the tree and house. My mom and my sisters have also baked lots of cookies every day. I did not really help baking any this year, but I will help with the eating!! 
Tomorrow the whole family will go skiing on our home mountain Speikboden. After that I will have to finish wrapping my last presents and then I can not wait to open my presents.



My sister Isabelle and Vincent baking Christmas cookies.

My sister Tiffy proudly presenting some of the cookies.

My stocking, Rudolf... Still empty, I hope Santa will fill it.

My Dad was not in the house when the Christmas star had to be placed on the top of the tree... So I was the man of the house for those few min. 

We made a whole bunch of different Christmas tree decorations a long time ago. This specific one was made when I was a young boy.

More Christmas decorations.

Mmmmmmmhh... A bunch of different homemade cookies.


I wish you guys all a merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. 
All the best.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment