Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back in Canada!!

Last week I traveled back to Canada. I spent the weekend with my girlfriend Julie,  the Langevin family and my parents in Mont-Tremblant, one of my favorite places.  It’s very calm and relaxing up there.
It was nice to enjoy the beauty of Tremblant, it’s the “in between season” where the leaves have fallen from the trees but the snow hasn’t reached the ground yet.  Only the top of the hill was covered in snow!

Now I am back with the Canadian Team out west, in Nakiska. I will be training here for about ten days. There is not that much snow yet, but the temperature is good to make snow 24 hours a day. 

One of the training hilsl is ready, it is a difficult one, especially now because there is not that much snow, it makes the terrain a lot stronger shaped then in the mid winter.

I am really happy to be back with the boys. I did not see most of them since my surgery in February. It’s always nicer to be part of a group and not flying solo!



Line up in the morning, not as intense as in Europe. 

Dustin Cook warming up in the lodge before hitting the slops. 

They are making as much snow as they possibly can. 

What a great day it was today, super snow and a wonderful day overall. 

Lisa the physio, still adapting to the cold weather, she just came back from a three week surf vacation in Indonesia. 

Pat of our GS course this morning. It is a really cool GS hill.

JP is all exited and ready for the day. 

Our team Picasso, coach Kip dyeing the course. 

I will keep you up to date on my training here in Nakiska and all sorts of things. 
Cheers,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment