Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring time in Montreal

The last few weeks went by so fast. I am quite happy the way my recovery is coming a long. I am walking now with out crutches, and I started training in one of the best sporting clubs in Montreal. My weekdays are fully booked between physio, workouts and crazy pilates classes. The past weeks I spent between Montreal and Mont-Tremblant.

I was able to visit my canandian "parents" Donna and Mike over the week-end up in Tremblant .
The town and ski club had organized a parade for the Olympians. It was fun beying part of it even though I got injured prior to the Games and couldn't race. 

Here we are at the parade!


We were transported from the old town to the mountain on a fire truck with this banner on the side. Too bad we can't see the truck on this pic.... it was awesome!
Anna Goodman, Brigit Acton,  Julien Cousineau, Erik Guay,  Caroline Clave and I  got to hang out with Jasey Jay Anderson the Olympic snowboard gold medalist! How sweet!


Even my buddy Vince and Logann (Erik's daughter) came out to chill with us. Woot Woot!


We were welcomed by this huge crowd at the base of the hil. Cool eh ?!


 The great ski club of Tremblant supporting its athletes .... thank you so much.

Here I am signing posters after the parade. A lot of people showed up to meet us .... over a 2 hour line up .... aren't we precious!?!




I've been spending the rest of my time experiencing the great city of Montreal in a new way. I am enjoying the international cuisine and people. I am having lots of fun and made new friends. I feel energized and I am looking forward to the up coming summer. 


Cooking at the Goodman's with Anna , Marco and co....


 Yummy Japanese ......  


The ladies out and about. Looking good ...


For 5 dollars, me love you long time.
J'apprend le francais. Merci beaucoup.

Julie et moi.


1 comment:

  1. alot,without and along ..... who the hell wrote this :D

    Ju and Caro

    ReplyDelete