Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Monday, January 30, 2012

First Euro trip of 2012.

The reason I did not blog for so long was that I traveled to Europe and I forgot my camera in Montreal. So with no pictures it is not that fun to tell you guys what I have been up to...

I gathered some pictures from friends that were racing with me so I will give you a quick run down  from my last month in Europe.

First off I landed in Munich ( GER ) and then I drove a long way to Val d' Isere ( FRA )



Once we got to Val d' Isere I could not believe my eyes, there was so much snow.... 
Can you imagine F.I.S. had to cancel the mens World Cup races at this exact place, one month before we got there because of lack of snow!?!

In Val d'Isere I raced two Europa Cup Down Hills, and one F.I.S. Super G where I finished third.

After Val d'Isere we had a few more races in Meribel ( FRA) and Switzerland before I went to Italy to see my family.


Not quite like his younger brother Hans Olsson, but we like Jon anyways ;-) And maybe one day we will accept him on team TBS (team blue sky) ... if he is lucky.


When I was in Italy my Dad and I went powder skiing at our home mountain Speikboden, which is an amazing place for free-riding...

My Dad...

... and I

Now I am back in Mont Tremblant, where I will train for a few day. I am feeling really good on my skis, and I am looking forward for the up coming races in Vail and Aspen.



Later,

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment