Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Still no camera...


Yesterday we traveled from Sun Peaks to Lake Louise. As most of you may know the World Cup speed season is starting this weekend.
I am not really sure why but, I will not get the chance to qualify for the races in Lake Louise this year.  But hopefully I will get the chance to qualify for other upcoming Speed World Cups.

I am still here in Lake Louise though, as an official tester for HEAD and HANS OLSSON. But for a closer look at that, I really think you should check out his website.

http://hans-olsson.com/a-good-friend/

So since I am in Lake Louise for the ski testing,  I though I might as well forerun as well.  I will be forerunning for the first two training days, before I head out to Aspen for the first Nor - Am cup GS of the season.
I still have not received my camera which I forgot last week in Montreal, I thought I would share a song which we kept playing over and over during the car ride yesterday from Sun Peaks to LL....


No comments:

Post a Comment