Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Long drive....

Today Hans, Andy, the phyiso Conny and my self, drove from Canmore to Sun Peaks BC... Wow, was it ever a long drive. I got to say though we had a lot of fun. We played good music on our amazing sound system,  had a techno party in the car, played games and so on... So the time past quite fast.

Just so you get an idea where we drove through and where we are now.

I was in charge to drive for the first 4 hours.

All of us just chilling during the drive...

Hans checking out my new logo on my hat.

So this afternoon we made it to Sun Peaks and it looks like we will have a great few days here.
This is the view from our room.

I am still a bit jet lagged, so I have to try and stay up a few more hours before I can head off to bed. If not, I will wake up again at 4 am ready to go.

Later,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment