Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brum brum....

After the ski training on friday I drove to Italy, to visit my family for  a few days. 
It it nice to be here in Sand in Taufers for a bit, I can sleep in my bed and recover... well that is what I have been up to mostly yesterday.

Because I did not have any time till now, I decided today would be the perfect day to go and do some motocross...



Time to get dressed and rock and roll!!


Me enjoying the first turns!!

Time for my buddy Matthias to have fun.



Matthias and I had a lot of fun on my buddies farm. Although we just went easy, because the ski season is starting soon for me and I do want to stay healthy, we had a blast :-)

Tomorrow it is time to hit the gym again, not sure yet what my dry land coach has in mind for me, but I am sure it will involve a lot of weights, biking and jumping....

Stay posted.

Jeff




No comments:

Post a Comment