Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Thursday, April 21, 2011

GO HABS GO!!

It is the time of the NHL playoffs and I am loving it. 
Although I grew up in Italy and only played hockey this year for the first time in my life I LOVE IT!!!
If I would not be a professional skier I would probably get drafted next year to play for my favorite team, the Montreal Canadians. Just kidding I can barely stop on my skates!! ;-)

To night the HABS are playing here in Montreal against Boston, and if they play the way they have played in the past three games it looks good for us. So go HABS go!!


 One of our best defense man, PK Subban in action.

Although I am in hockey fever, I am starting to plan my next year's racing season.
I am also preparing my summer training and making sure that I will have the best program suited for me to be on top of the game next year when racing time starts. 
I am really happy that I am healthy to start off my physical training and I am already looking forward to working hard in the next few months to get in the best shape of my life.

For now enjoy the hockey and talk to you soon.
Cheers,
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment