Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you Sport Dinaco.

I am proud to announce one of my new sponsors. Sport Dinaco passion for quality, is the exclusive Canadian distributor for quality high end outdoor products.



Larry Nardone, is not only the head of Sport Dinaco, but also a great friend of mine and a strong supporter of ski racing. I have been using some of the products that Sport Dinaco imports.
X bionic sportswear is one of many of these products. It is the most comfortable and efficient system gear which I have ever used. It is reliable in all weather conditions. 





I just love it.  Check it out. 


It keeps my body always at the same body temperature, whether I am inside the tram getting ready or outside skiing in the cold, my body never gets too hot or too cold.



It was really super cold the last days here in Nakiska so it is always nice to be warmly dressed. 

After all these cold days of skiing it is nice to think about the summer. 
Larry and I this summer at World Disney in Orlando.


Thank you very much for all your support and your help.

Jeff 


1 comment: