Jeffrey Frisch Homepage Homepage from Jeffrey Frisch - Alpine Ski Canada Jeffrey Frisch Sponsors

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snow in Nakiska!?

This morning when I woke up and looked out the window I could not  believe my eyes. Although the weather forecast predicted snowfall I did not really want to believe it.  The teams pre season ski training is always here in Alberta but in four years of training here it has never snowed as much as it did last night. Because of that we had a day off instead. Apparently it snowed about 25 cm on the top of the mountain.

So we spent our day a bit differently. First I went and did some slacklining with the girls in the garage and then we went to play soccer in the deep powder out side.
Check out the pictures and you will see....


Snow in Nakiska!?

 Giorgia on the slack line...

I thought I would give it a shot... It's pretty cool.

Kelly just jumping off as I take the picture.

In the lobby of the hotel.... Christmas is coming soon. People are putting up christmas decoration.

On the way to soccer, Dustin could not wait to get the first shot under his belt!!

The soccer team, from the right. Louis P.Helie, Dustin Cook, Kelby Halbert, Ben Thomsen, womens coach David White, and my self. 
P.S. Where is the soccer ball!!!????

Louis with his white beard, tried to stop sliding with his face.

It was a good day, but I really hope that the weather will get better tomorrow so we can train some SG and GS.
All the best!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment